The goals of the Youtubers Union will change over time as we discuss our goals together. In Jorg's original video he set out some starter goals and these have been expanded on a little. These are open to change as the group further organises but they are here to give us all an idea of where we are and where we are going
- Monetize everyone Bring back monetization for smaller channels.
- Disable the bots Give at lest verified partners have the right to speak to a real person if you plan to remove their channel.
- Transparent content decisions Open up direct communication between the censors ("content department") and us Creators.
- Pay for your views Stop using demonetized channels as "bait" to advertise monetized videos.
- Stop demonetization as a whole If a video is in line with your rules, allow ads on an even scale.
- Equal treatment for all partners Stop preferring some creators over others. No more “YouTube Preferred”.
- Pay according to delivered value Spread out the ad money over all YouTubers based on audience retention, not on ads next to the content.
- Clarify the rules Bring out clear rules with clear examples about what is OK and what is a No-No.